- Iim Kashipur
IIM Kashipur was established in 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society. IIM Kashipur has a mission to develop socially responsible leaders who can deliver across functions, cultures, and geographies.
The institute offers its flagship program, the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year full time residential programme. The Institute also offers a two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.The faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences.
Programs and Admission in IIM Kashipur
Post Graduate Programme in Management
The Post Graduate Programme in Management is a two-year full-time residential programme. There are 2 stages for its admission:
applies to all eligible candidates who have appeared for Common Admission Test
and have applied for admission to IIM Kashipur.
Stage 2 applies to shortlisted candidates from Stage 1. Sufficient numbers of candidates belonging to different categories are shortlisted in Stage 1 for meeting the Government of India norms on the reservation.Shortlisting of candidates for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview (WAT and PI)
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
IIM Kashipur's Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a full time residential doctoral programme designed to address the academic and research needs of professionals. The main objective of the programme is to provide scholars with necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management.
Areas of Specialization
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Organizational Behavior and HRM
- Accounting and Finance
- Strategic Management
- Economics and Business Environment
Work experience in industry or academics (in reputed organizations), though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process. The work experience as full-time executives or as management teachers in an organization/institution of repute is only considered as the valid experience.
A master's degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
A professional qualification - CA/ICWA/CS with graduation degree.
4 years / 8 semester bachelor's degree (B.E./B. Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent percentage.
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
IIM Kashipur’s Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) is a non-residential doctoral programme designed for senior executives working in business, government and social sectors and interested in pursuing research in the field of management.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To encourage scholars to carry out research in the field of management, leading to publication in internationally reputed research journals and finding solutions to real-world management problems.
- To equip scholars with necessary understanding and skills to identify and research on complex issues in the field of management.
- To develop expertise among prospective scholars for careers in management research and teaching and thereby to address the shortage of high-quality management faculty in the country.
A master's degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10 plus 2)
Five year integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10 plus 2) or equivalent
A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
4 years / 8 semester bachelor's degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
One also needs to have:
- Minimum 7 years of managerial/executive work experience is required.
- Maximum Age limit of 55 years as per application submission deadline.
Executive Education Programme
In recent years, IIM Kashipur has developed itself into a hub to provide meaningful interactions between the Industries, Corporates, PSUs and the academia.
IIM Kashipur offers various Executive Education Programs. Executive Execution programs offered include
- MBA for Working Executives MBA(WX)
- Executive Fellowship Program in Management (EFPM)
- Management Development Programs (MDP) and
- Executive Development Programs (EDP)
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
District- Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand-244713
Phone: 91-7088270882 (Ext-200)